loading... close

How do women find help with finances?

moana yvette peppars Profile
Asked by


Learning About Breast Cancer almost 8 years
  • Sharon Danielson Profile
    Survivor since 2007
    Hi Moana, I would check with the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen Organization for starters. They might be able to help get you pointed in the right direction. You may have to go on some federal disability like Medicaid or SSI if you are unable to work, Sadly, you are not alone caught in kind of predicament. It is very sad and unfortunate to have breast cancer and also have to worry about how you are going to pay the bills. God's blessings and take care, Sharon
    almost 8 years Comment Flag
  • Jk Joyce Profile
    Survivor since 2012
    My hubby lost his job three weeks after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. No insurance means lots of paperwork. Filled out tons of papers but it was all worth it. Getting catastrophic care thru the hospital and Medicaid for certain times. Cancer services across the road from the hospital helped tremendously! Got gas cards from different cancer programs. Ask at your oncologists office. Good luck!
    almost 8 years Comment Flag

Educational Video

Personal Story

  • No related Story

Related Topics

Looking for another topic?
Use the search box in the top right.

Footer 3

Breast cancer affects one out of every eight women in their lifetime.

spread the word