loading... close

I have had many staph infections in both breasts. Now antibiotics won't work and I have a large lump and nipple change.

Thumb avatar default
Asked by


Learning About Breast Cancer about 8 years
  • Sharon Danielson Profile
    Sobrevivente desde 2007
    I agree with Anne Marie.... this is very serious and needs to be addressed by a specialist as soon as you can get in. Hang in there but get a referral as quickly as possible. Take care, Sharon
    about 8 years Comment Flag
  • Anne Marie jacintho Profile
    Sobrevivente desde 2003
    You should see a breast specialist to be evaluated ask for a referral from your gyn doctor or go to a women's health center.
    about 8 years Comment Flag

Educational Video

Personal Story

  • No related Story

Related Topics

Looking for another topic?
Use the search box in the top right.

Footer 3

Breast cancer affects one out of every eight women in their lifetime.

spread the word