I was also recently diagnosed with high grade DCIS. It was confirmed by biopsy after having a mammogram with suspicious cells. Then an MRI was ordered and another sector of the same breast was found to also have suspicious cells. So I have another biopsy scheduled next week under MRI. The surgeon has explained that my treatment plan will be based upon this new MRI result and the bloodwork for the genetic testing being run, that is, mastectomy versus lumpectomy with radiation. I'm guessing this MRI biopsy will also be found to be cancer. So I'll end up having a mastectomy. But then I'll need to decide whether I want to have reconstructive surgery, and whether I want them to take both breasts or just one. I'd like to keep in touch with you to learn what you're going through and how you're making your decisions.